Skip to main content

Experience from fellow blogger

Now i found this interesting blogg post wich i wanted to share with you guys ,i will try to find more similar life stories wich have something to do with what i write about on this very blogg ,and ofcourse find more interesting future husdband rituals for you ! I will have to shorten the text,but you can full text on her blogg!

The blogg i found this on is : https://jennifer-wilder.com/2014/02/14/what-my-dream-revealed-about-my-future-now-husband/

https://jennifer-wilder.com/2014/03/28/between-the-dream-and-the-dating/



''
One evening as I sat on the side of my bed, crying and praying and pleading for healing or reconciliation or God’s will to be done, I boldly asked God for a dream. I don’t know where the idea came from; maybe I’d never been this desperate for an answer before. But I asked earnestly: Father, give me a dream that will make all of this clear. I need to see that everything is going to be okay. That I’m going to be okay.
.........
And one night, God said, “Yes.”
As I slept, I started dreaming, and a feeling or thought occurred that instructed me to pay attention.
The dream started out with me arriving home from work in my then apartment. As I went through the apartment, into my bedroom, headed for the closet to kick off my shoes and put my backpack down, I saw a young man—who seemed familiar, someone from my past—sitting on the side of my bed. Around him were boxes, or presents, wrapped in bright paper, all the same size, all tied with contrasting bright ribbon—think bright fuchsia with bright blue bows. The boxes were in neat rows across the bed in front of the man, beside him and behind him. I felt overwhelmed. I knew they were all for me.
Though I saw him, I kept walking to my closet, put my computer case and purse down, then turned to face him and asked: “Why are you here?” He stood up, facing me, and said, “I’ve been waiting for you.” He then reached forward and hugged me.
I was reluctant to wrap my arms around him, but I sensed that I was relaxing in his embrace as he held me.
That’s when the dream ended, and I began to gain consciousness. And like I sometimes do even now, I tried to stay asleep and finish out this dream that made me feel so good, so wanted, so loved.
At work the next day, I told a coworker about the dream and about how I sensed that I knew this man. Having an interest in dream interpretation, she was fascinated and shared some of her ideas about what it all could mean. Before leaving my office, she turned to me, smiled and said, “Whatever the dream means, you need to figure out who that man is.”
All day, I tried to think of the name of the man in my dream. I knew him; he was familiar. . . .
His name was Nathan.
....
Having no luck in finding out Nathan’s last name or even his whereabouts, I slipped back into mourning and pining after the guy I’d just called it quits with. And eventually, I got wrapped up into other things and I put the dream on a shelf.
......
Then, in early 2008, I remembered his last name . . . Wilder.
....

Sometime in July 2008 was the last time I spoke with my ex—in an argument over his returning something that belonged to me.
The next month, Facebook suggested that I might know a girl who went to the same high school as I did. We had several Facebook friends in common, so I clicked the link. That click revealed the profile of Nathan’s cousin, one of my best friends from high school. It was her house where I first met Nathan as a teenager.
She and I messaged each other and briefly caught up. She told me her older sister wanted me to give her a call and catch up too.
I called the older sister, Nathan’s cousin, on a Saturday morning, as I was driving to my dad’s house. As we chatted and caught up, she asked if I was married. I told her, “Not yet!”
I will forever remember where I was when she replied: “Well, you know, Nathan’s single. . . . ”

---- 

And in the end they came to be together 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spanish dream mirror ritual

This ritual has been sent to me by one of my dear readers from Spain - so have some fun with it For this ritual you need mirror and crayon (some kind of pencil with wich you can write on mirror) - you write your question ON mirror and put mirror   under your pillow - and go to sleep :D If you dream of scene that has to do with the question you wrote - it will come true. I would love to hear if any of this rituals have worked for you - or if you want to discuss it,or maybe if you have some answers  -you can comment on any post  hat you want and i will see how can i hellp :)

Nightgown

There is one ritual everyone can do any time - we all have nightgowns dont we? Basically what you need to do is just wear your nightgown  inside out - just that ! It is belived your destined man will come to your dreams if you do that ,there is not much explanation on why the belif exists ,it seems so random,but apparantly it isnt because ladies across the world swear it worked for them. You literally do not lose anything if you try this simple ritula.